Random Ramblings...

Rantsss...Screaams...Laughs ;)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rocking Away...

Here's to two bands that I've lately been very much into...Snow Patrol...and Coldplay...
Both are quite similiar, the general style of playing...but yes, I like em both..

Snow Patrol:

I really like their songs...akin to Coldplay and a lil dash of Blink182 at times...

Coldplay:
They've been around for a while and I like the usual favorites like Yellow, Clocks, Trouble and so forth...but here a few others that I stumbled on lately...

2 Comments:

Blogger Arunus Maximus said...

'jobless in chicago' new movie starring veds...

September 19, 2007 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger a.g.j said...

pode pode...joblessness is a relative term....
When I was more jobless, I used to blog in office....now I just blog from home ;)

September 19, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home