Random Ramblings...

Rantsss...Screaams...Laughs ;)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Where were youuuuu.....

"Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless...
....
Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted"

I was walking back from office today...yet another typical ordinary day....when one of those cars blurting out music passed by....you know, those guys who must roll down their windows and play their music so loud people can hear em two blocks down.
surprise surprise...they were playing Pink Floyd...Coming Back to Life...
As I write this, I must say, I can hear/feel the guitar strains that commence the song...haaah..
I must say, I felt happier...elated...

Yes, this song always gets me feeling good...can almost feel hair standing up...maybe dancing to the music ;) It is probably because I'm a Pink Floyd fan, but yes....there are many instances when I hear this song and feel all so elated n good...

On a sidenote, I've been to many parts of the US, but I've pretty much not been in any place that plays my selection of music better. The cafeterias here, the cars on the road, restaurants...somehow they share my passions....like the music I like...such a nice n pleasant coincidence!
Btw, the cafeteria had 'Rocky Mountain High' (John Denver) for lunch today ;)...as in, they had it playing for lunchtime...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home