Random Ramblings...

Rantsss...Screaams...Laughs ;)

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

a To-Watch List

I have such a lot of To-Do Lists....lists of things I'd like to do...and 'hope' to do ;)
Most of em are about the many dates that I tirelessly strive to make it to, but cant...the many dinners I am invited to, but dont have the time...aaah, I wish that were so :D

haaa...for a change, I thought I'd put up a To-Watch list....a list of movies I am looking forward to watching....tis a lil decent list...and I guess it should help someone wondering what to watch....
Well, I was under the impression I'd watched most of the stuff there is to watch....and was waiting for directors n producers to come up with some real good stuff :D...till I hit upon a series of 'Rotten Tomatoes' pages...

So, here's the list...

  1. 1208 East of Bucharest
  2. A Mighty Heart
  3. Alone With Her
  4. An Officer and a Gentleman
  5. An Unreasonable Man
  6. Breach
  7. Deliver Us From Evil
  8. Grbavica The Land of My Dreams
  9. Lady Chatterley
  10. Little Children
  11. Rear Window
  12. Scarface
  13. Sicko
  14. The Departed
  15. The Pianist
  16. The Trials of Darryl Hunt
Well, if there are any 'not worth watching at all' movies on this list, pls. comment and help me save time....so I can attend those dates I am struggling to attend :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home