Random Ramblings...

Rantsss...Screaams...Laughs ;)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Splashing around...

Well...I am typing this blog out with my speedo googles on....ya...swimming goggles... :D:D
and, before u get me wrong....lemme clarify that I dont swim at the Olympics....neither national level...not even 'local' level ;)
Am a newbie to swimming...but just got enthu-ed up recently!!!

....nah, it isnt the chicks in the pool...coz there aint any whereever I go ;)
I am just trying to have fun and stay fit....which reminds me I have two lil chocolates just before I swim
...nah, its not the 'ow, there a choc in the fridge' urge....its more of 'I need energy to swim' calculated thought :D

Ouch...these goggles are tight....

I first took some time understanding how they were supposed to be put on...
Well, you mite think this is a lil 'obsessed with the west' observation...but nah, the americans have a way with making things simple
Infact, as a friend told me once, "If you find it difficult to use something here, then you can be sure you are doing it the wrong way"....
Proves true...Putting on this pair of goggles is simple too...I just tried it on the wrong way first..;)

Now its a lil tight and gives me a lil headache
....esp me, I have a lil wide face...Speedo never designed for those dimensions I guess ;)...
and, I am not used to things on my eyes...not even specs...

I guess I'd better loosen em up a bit...grab another choc (for the energy, of course ;)..and splash in...

'Special credits' to Don for suggesting that I look for 'anti-fogging' goggles (u know, these have an anti-fogging switch with wipers n the works ;)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pooja said...

you can buy anti fog spray

August 27, 2007 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Arunus Maximus said...

Veds, Speedo thrills but kills ;) and give some time between eating chocolates and jumping in to the pool. The body needs time to convert it. Better drink some glucose water (energy drinks) instead... :)

September 6, 2007 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger a.g.j said...

haha...Speedo allada, Speed aanu :D
bike odikkumbol ithonnum ariyaathe aano? ;)
chocolate is for fun...so is swimming...;) Energy okke full tank alle!

September 6, 2007 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home