Random Ramblings...

Rantsss...Screaams...Laughs ;)

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Chic-Ago!

After a quick visit (I guess I could call it more of a stop-over!) to India, I am back in the US...now in a different city...Chicago...
I have been hearing lots of nice things about this city...a lively downtown...great weather thats akin to India (except the chilling killing winters!)...lots of desis....and yes, lots of relatives ;)
Am just 1 week in here...so far so good...hopefully its nice n fun...

The last couple of weeks have been too much of activity...some 'pennu kaanal' (seeing gals ;) )....
but yet, me still a bachelor...free....n confused ;)

Yes....when I come to think of it, too much has happened in the last few weeks....that suddenly the weeks before it look so bare ;)....
And now...I am gonna be here for some time....far longer than I've stayed in any American city...I hope I dont get bored...and I hope to go around a lil bit....explore this place..

Ok, a coupla things I wanna do:
- I wanna get a pair of swimming goggles...and yes, swim ;)
- I wanna get into the habit of doing some meditation....mebbe yoga, but atleast meditation...
- and yes, I wanna do some interesting work at office ;)
- get an american driving license...
- maybe do some programming...get back into the 'thinking groove' ;)
- maybe do some writing/reading....o boy, its been so long since I did either pretty seriously...

I guess I'd better do something....rather than just blog about doing ;)
So here I go....wohoooooooo........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy you're a bachelor boy,
And that's the way to stay.

(At least for some more time, eh.)

August 19, 2007 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger a.g.j said...

what about u, sir? whens ur 'some more time' expiring? ;)

August 19, 2007 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home