Random Ramblings...

Rantsss...Screaams...Laughs ;)

Saturday, July 07, 2007

New Notes...

It never ceases to surprise me....there are always so many different artists that I never knew existed...and so many different songs I've never listened to...

For once, I am thankful for this ignorance....and the slow n steady discovery ;)

Just like all those wonderful movies that exist...but you probably dont hear of...there are times when you think u've heard it all...and wish that someone came up with something interesting...something fresh n new...

In such a similiar state of mind I was....as I listened to an interesting bit of music...part of some ad on TV....I picked out the lyrics, googled away ;)
Soon I was on youtube...listening to 'Feels Like Home' by Chantal Kreviazuk...wonderful song...

One thing led to another....and no...we weren't in bed ;)
I ended up listening to many artists I wasn't even aware of...

Here are some:

And yes, I stumbled on a movie that I'm looking forward to watching...The Notebook...its a love story....and if the youtube videos based on it are any indicator, it must be truly touching...for the romantic at heart ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen The Red Violin, Mister Romantic?

July 9, 2007 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger a.g.j said...

Nope...is it good? Romantic? ;)
Mushy types?

Btw, I managed to get hold of 'The Notebook'...that was nice....well shot, especially a nice sequence when the 2 go boating in a lake with lots of swans drifting around...

Yes, its very touching too...Its not one of those stupid movies like Aawarapan/Deewanapan:D with the hero running around flexing muscles and fighting the goons sent by the gal's dad...;)

I just loved the movie, and when I still see those youtube movies, I must confess I still get moved ;)

July 9, 2007 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all...sorry for the long delay in replying. its not because i just came across your questions, i did get the mail notification on time :D. i just dint have the time...very busy and all that u see..;-)

and sorry. i dont know of anyway to get to know if anybody has replied to your comments on a post. In LJ though, u can get the replies to your comments mailed to you if you register with LJ and specify your mail id for notifications.

July 16, 2007 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home