Random Ramblings...

Rantsss...Screaams...Laughs ;)

Friday, June 08, 2007

How can I tell you....

How can I tell you that I love you, I love you
But I can't think of right words to say
I long to tell you that I'm always thinking of you
I'm always thinking of you, but my words
just blow away, just blow away....

A fascinating n captivating love song by Cat Stevens....
I dont really like the crooner version by Cat Stevens, which sounds ok...but not too great...

Have been watching a 'A Diamond is Forever' commercial ...which features this song...
Did some lil googling....found that Cat Powers (an assumed name) sang this version...though she aint got a commercial release version....
I also realised that there were many others captivated by the song and maybe Cat Powers' smooth voice...who have to be content with the short 2 min version in the commercial...
Cat Powers, pls. do a full version of the song....;)

It is interesting to see these days....that there are so many artists u never heard of...but are truly touching or fascinating....
Thanks to youtube for all this opportunity...
Paolo Nutini is yet another artist with a fascinatingly smooth voice...women just die for him....fab voice, great boyish looks....(nah, i aint gay ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home